Hey, may as well make one I’ll keep :-).
But seriously, good and plentiful sex is good for you. According to the Queens University in Belfast study and a number of others, sex can give you most of the benefits of an exercise program, and a few besides.
- 50% lowered risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Endorphins released right before and during orgasm are a great natural pain killer. (You have a headache honey? Trust me, this will help… Just remember, it’s *her* orgasm that’ll make it all better.)
- You’ll burn at least 200 calories, or as much as by using a treadmill for 15 minutes. (but not if you just lie back and think of England, so get swinging off those chandeliers!)
- Less colds and flus (certain antibodies are boosted by 30%).
- Semen contains zinc, calcium and other minerals shown to battle tooth decay. For better teeth, don’t just brush – swallow!
- Flush that prostate! A study of men in their 20s shows that they can lower the risk of prostate cancer by 30% by ejaculating 5 times a week or more. (I can see why this study focused on men in their *20*s … ).
But remember, you must have sex at least 20 times per month to reap ALL these wonderful health benefits. So, why not start tonight? Tell your honey it’s the doctor’s orders. (I wonder if I could use my porn movies bill as a tax writeoff?)
For more info on benefits of making like a bunny, follow this link.